Friday 8 April 2022

Day 751

Day 751...

The end of the working week has been reached and for me it was the last day of this school term and the start, at 3.30pm, of two weeks holiday.

But first to the day in work and it was, yet again, more transitioning of my job role. Another day of helping our new administration assistant get to grips with some specific tasks of my job relating to issuing invoices and updating banking. It was a busy day, but a day in which we got done all that we set out to do.

I arrived home to freshly brewed coffee and a quick catch-up with Simon before I set about a few tasks to round out the day.

First up it was podcast recording time. Michelle and I were joined by a good friend of the show, and the force behind 'Touring Plans', Len Testa. Touring Plans is a fabulous resource for all us Disney nerds and in fact anyone planning a visit to the the Disney parks, Universal parks or the Disney Cruise Line. And Len is such fun to chat with and so knowledgeable.

After that, and while Simon was completing his zone two training on the exercise bike, I set about getting some bits and bobs together ready for our road trip tomorrow. We are off down south to spend the weekend with Molly and Dan; it will be the first time seeing then since early February. In fact as I type this I am 'chatting' with Molls as to what the plans are for the weekend.

Because we will be away for the next few days I then wanted to get all the paperwork relating to my dad's estate up straight. We have a meeting with the solicitors next week and I won't have much time to get things ready so just wanted to be ahead of the game so that way I can have a few relaxed days without worrying about other things.

And that was Friday. Happy half term to all my fellow educators and time for red wine and feet up!

See you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment