Wednesday 15 June 2022

Day 818

Day 818...

Well today started a little different to normal as I headed into pre-school for the second day running!

Last night I'd nipped out and bought the team some treats to say well done at getting through the Ofsted inspection yesterday. It is always a nerve racking experience but they all did so well and should be very proud of what they did, so I popped by first thing to drop off the goodies. I think they deserved at least one day with a more relaxed vibe!

The rest of the day was spent at home getting various jobs completed. The last few days have all felt a little disrupted and I needed to get myself back on track today. A chance to get up straight with the laundry and to clean around; a little 'gardening'...well pulling weeds up; more cataloguing of items from my dads house; finally getting around to moving things from downstairs into our new 'study/craft' room and even a little pre-school work in my new role as chairperson. So although I haven't been very far today it has been a productive day.

And the day was rounded out with Simon on the exercise bike and me doing some body-weight exercises. 

Although now it is time to put our feet up and watch this weeks Obi-Wan Kenobi.

See you tomorrow.

xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment