Friday 10 June 2022

Day 813

Day 813...

And once more our morning started with a walk and today we were back out over the fields for 2.3 miles in 46 minutes.

This morning I spent some time with my brother as we were having some carpet laid at my dads house. We also needed to chat about the inquest into my dads death to decide whether we wanted to attend or not. We have both decided not to attend in person but rather have the ability to dial in to hear the proceedings virtually, should we wish to do so at the time.

After lunch I was able to record an episode of the Disney Dream Girls podcast ready for release this coming Sunday. We hadn't planned on recording this week as Michelle had a very busy weekend ahead of her but unfortunately she has had to cancel her plans as she was not very well. So with an unexpected day off work Michelle decided that she could now manage recording a show...talking Disney always makes us feel better.

And then very late afternoon saw the delivery of my butchers order; 5kg chicken, 5kg steak mince, 4.5 kg bacon and 100 sausages. The delivery company decided that leaving the parcel at my front door wasn't an option and instead left it in a random spot near my house. This meant moving a very heavy and large box that was beginning to fall apart. There was no way that I could pick it up and asking Simon was out of the question so I had to 'walk' the box down some steps and into the house. By the time I'd got the box over the doorstep it had almost fallen apart...not happy with the delivery company at all!

But with all that I shall say see you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment