Friday 28 September 2012

Running - A Progress Report

Well, you may have noticed it's nearly two weeks since my last running update...the reason being that there hasn't been a whole lot to update you with!

As I feared after the calm of the summer holidays life has now begun to get in the way of my regular running routine.  A combination of trips to the theatre, pre-school committee meetings, demands of children and the wonderful British weather have all contributed to a lack of running.

In the last 12 days I have managed only two runs, when I would ordinarily hope to have completed five or six.  So whilst I am disappointed not to have completed the number of runs I would have liked to, I am pleased to report that both these runs were for 25 minutes each, and in both runs I have improved on my previous runs in respect of speed and minutes per mile, so it's not all bad.

I shall endeavour to get out there when I can and keep aiming for 25 minutes as a minimum each time I run.  It will be interesting to see how I get on as the nights get darker and the weather gets bleaker - wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment