Sunday 3 March 2013

Forward Planning...Part Two

So a few weeks ago I did a little post about planning for my WDW vacation and in that post I had a list of things that are on my family's 'Disney To Do List'...well we have a few more to add;
  • Characters In Flight - balloon ride at Downtown Disney
  • Visit the new bakery in the France pavilion at Epcot - Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie, pictures and reviews online look lovely!
  • Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
  • Phineas & Ferb: Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
  • Try a drink called 'Beverley' at Club Cool at Epcot (this is a result of watching Lou Mongello and friends drinking this during WDW Radio's 6th anniversary live broadcast!)
  • Boardwalk at night (only ever visited during the day before!)
  • Visit the Belle Vue Lounge at The Boardwalk Inn Resort to see the working carousel model - heard about this on Episode 310 of WDW Radio when Lou Mongello was chatting with Jim Korkis, and it sounded fascinating
  • Splitsville - bowling & food
  • Must buy shopping items - Dooney & Bourke bag of some description, car antenna toppers (I'm sure I've seen a seasonal pack so I can theme my car to whatever time of year it happens to be!
So what else should I be planning on doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment