Friday 12 February 2021

Flipping Heck It's a Cold Friday

Day 331...

Well today was the last day in work of this first school term of the year and boy was it cold out there!

The morning saw me battle with my work laptop as for some reason it just wouldn't open up properly; forced restarted about four times before I made the decision to pop home to pick up my own laptop. But lo and behold as soon as I made that decision the laptop sprang into life...although it decided to work at a snails pace initially before sorting itself out.

My work day was spent looking at the activities we have planned for next half term with my deputy and then scheduling updates and emails for parents, prepping for new children to start with us as well as the general day-to-day admin stuff. Although having spent the morning without a working laptop I now have a pile of work that has come home with me and will need sorting over the next day or so!

A quick stop by the grocery store on the way home and then it was inside in the warmth with a good cup of coffee. Today has been bitterly cold and the odd couple of times when I had to nip outside during the day the cold actually took my breath away. I am so over Winter now and really need some sunshine and warmth.

As the working day came to an end it was time to watch this weeks episode of WandaVision and boy is it getting good...just wish we could watch it all now and not have to wait a week for the next episode.

And there we have a very cold Friday.

Take care out there.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment