Friday 5 February 2021

And Friday!

Day 324...

So I think today it will be a short post as there really isn't that much to talk about.

It was a day in work, which was pretty standard and saw me catch up on a few admin bits, some emails, a little banking and a couple of newsletters.

Once home I had some of my own admin bits to do, updating my online grocery shopping, a little banking and responding to a couple of emails.

We decided to watch the next episode of WandaVision on Disney + as soon as Simon had finished work for the day. Another great episode and a little longer than previous ones, although we had thought that two episodes were being released today but it was just the one. Definitely turning into a solid series although if you're not too familiar with the Marvel universe it's probably best to wait until all the episodes are out to watch them back to back. Thankfully I have Simon to fill me in on any bits I'm not too sure about!

And I think that's where I'm going to leave it today. The weekend is upon us once more and whilst I look forward to a few days without work there is at the same time a feeling that can be best described as 'meh'! That sense of knowing we have days ahead with nothing to do and no where to go and I kind of find that feeling to be rather depressing. Just knowing that our freedom has been stomped on and we are effectively under house arrest is frustrating, annoying and just a tad tiresome now. Normality as we once knew it needs to reappear sooner rather than later.

Take care out there.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment