Tuesday 19 October 2021

Day 580

Day 580...

And we have a Tuesday.

And it was a pretty standard sort of Tuesday. My morning was spent in work and was a mix of the usual admin, chats with my team and a visit from our local Asda community champion, Jon. This was his first proper visit since restrictions have been lifted and it was great to have him back at pre-school and we had a great activity introducing the children to some different foods with unusual tastes and textures.

I then headed home for the afternoon, with a quick stop by the local supermarket to pick up a few items and even picked up some things to go in the freezer ready for Christmas!

And although today was an afternoon that I don't ordinarily work I did actually spend most of the afternoon doing work! It is the last week of this term and I want to make sure I am up to date with everything so that I can enjoy my week off next week. Although I was also chief post officer for Shutter Studios as Molly had had a sale on her Etsy store and as she is away this week it was up to me to complete the packing and posting!

We rounded out the day with a trip down 'our gym' before cooking dinner and it will then be an evening of chilling in front of the TV.

See you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment