Thursday 14 October 2021

Day 575

Day 575...

And we have another Thursday and another day of two halves and another busy day.

My morning was spent in work and was spent with my deputy manager going over all things managerial! We had a couple of risk assessments to go through along with plans going forward for staffing, the curriculum and Christmas!!

The afternoon was spent at home and was my chance to catch up on a load of stuff that I felt I was behind on this week. I have a load of tasks that I need to get done before the end of next week as it's our last week of term and as my time this week seems to have disappeared I wanted to get on top of things. Just a chance to re-organise, write emails, newsletters and more. I was also able to get a few loads of laundry done as well as a pile of ironing. So all in all a productive day.

Molly's boyfriend has arrived today for the weekend a little earlier than planned which meant a little belated birthday celebration for him. Molly had baked a cake and some cookies and we had the customary giving of gifts.

And now it's time to enjoy a slice of the aforementioned cake with a cup of tea and this weeks RuPauls Drag Race UK.

See you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment