Thursday 7 October 2021

Day 568

Day 568...

Well it has been another day of two halves. 

The morning was spent in work and was chance for myself and my deputy manager to touch base and re-group as we are now about two thirds of the way through our first half term of pre-school. We spent the whole morning looking at what needs doing, how we are going to do it and then forward planning up to Christmas and beyond!

The afternoon was spent at home and once I'd had a quick bite to eat for lunch it was time to take Molly out for a drive. We took a route around some of the area that her test is likely to be and then made sure we stopped by a supermarket on the way home to pick up a few essentials we were running short on. Yet again Molly did brilliantly and we have everything crossed for her when she takes her test next week!

Back home and with the shopping unpacked and a coffee made I spent the remainder of the afternoon and into early evening going over some of the work generated from this morning's catch-up with my deputy. And while Simon and Molly headed down 'the gym' I carried on with the work I was doing as I wanted to try and get ahead of myself as I know tomorrow at work I won't have the time to do what I need to do!

And that means that today's post is rather a short one. See you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment