Friday 7 December 2012

Countdown to Christmas - Day 7

7th December

As yesterday's post was all about accessories I thought I'd continue the theme with hats!  Now no Disney park trip is complete without a hat purchase and as we have been lucky enough to visit parks near Christmas in the past we have a few Disney Christmas hats in our collection.


The classic Santa hat with Mickey ears was bought in Disneyland Paris

My Jessica Rabbit creation bought in WDW...



...and Simon's Jack Skellington also bought in WDW during a Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (more on that to come!!)







And my most recent purchase, Minnie ears, bought from the Disney Store on Oxford Street, London whilst visiting London for a hen weekend a few weeks ago!


These were worn a couple of weeks ago when I became Santa's helper for an afternoon at my pre-school's Christmas Fair, and I had the task of running our Grotto and taking photos!!

At least working with pre-school children gives me a good excuse to wear them again over the next couple of weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment