Tuesday 4 December 2012

Countdown to Christmas - Day 4

4th December

Well I've been decorating the house a little more today, after the busy weekend I am finding that this years decorations are taking a little longer to go up than usual as I'm having to grab a few minutes here and there to unpack boxes and decide what goes where.  Tonight I have discovered that I am missing some decorations so it looks like Simon will have to go back up in the loft to search for yet more boxes!!

But knowing this first weekend in December was going to be a busy one I did have the foresight to make best use of the last weekend in November to put up our outside lights...

Santa, Frosty and Penguin - Daytime
And at night with twinkling lights



























Now I know it's not the most amazing display but they do make me smile :)

Something that is on my Disney 'To Do' list is to one day have the chance to see 'The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights' at Disney's Hollywood Studios.  We were lucky enough to visit WDW back in December 2004 but unfortunately events conspired against us and we never got to see the lights (then known as The Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights').  And although immensely disappointed at the time at not seeing the lights it does mean that I now have a good excuse to visit WDW at Christmas in the future ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment