Wednesday 4 May 2022

Day 777 - Happy Star Wars Day!

Day 777...

Yes it's that time of year when it is customary to wish one and all a 'Happy Star Wars Day' and watch the puzzlement on the faces of the 'non-geeks' among us!

So just to clarify, today is May the Fourth...May the Fourth Be With You...Happy Star Wars Day...get it?

We even had a special episode of the Disney Dream Girls podcast that I co-host drop today. We had a special guest who had recently visited the new Disney resort experience aboard the Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser; he'd even adopted a persona for his 'visit' called 'Hank Lonely'!

And then before settling down to write this blog we were able to watch the trailer that had just dropped for the upcoming Disney + series...sorry limited event...Obi-Wan Kenobi, and boy does it look good. But then again anything with Ewan McGregor in will always look good in my eyes!!

But on with the mundaneness of the middle of the week, the hump of the week if you will. And it was another full day in work for me and involved yet more cash flow predictions as the day started off with a request from a parent which made a significant impact on the figures I'd calculated yesterday. But it was all good and by the end of the day I was pretty pleased with all that I'd achieved.

Back home and after a coffee I struggled to find the motivation to get going. But I did eventually and managed to sort a couple of things to do with my dad's estate. I've also been scouring the internet for something suitably Disney as a suggestion for my leaving present from my work colleagues. Initially I'd started looking at jewellery but had struggled to find anything suitable and so now I'm looking into whether I can find a figurine or ornament that would sit well in our new study/craft room.

But that's pretty much it for the day as the only thing left to do now is to watch the last episode of the Disney + series Moon Knight, and hope that we get the answers we've been looking and waiting for.

See you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment