Monday 14 February 2022

Day 699

Day 699...

Happy Valentines Day!

I thought I'd start this post off on a positive note...as being positive seems to be the order of the day! Yep, you guessed it I've tested positive for the 'you-know-what'...whoop!

How do I feel? Well to be honest I feel fine...it feels like I have a mild cold at best. A slightly runny nose and I sound all 'bunged up' although I don't feel like I am. I think with Simon feeling the way he had over the weekend it was the sensible thing to double check and hey presto here we are.

But onwards and upwards and let's hope I can be all negative by the end of the week so that I can enjoy our half term break properly next week.

So these next few days are going to continue to be rather quiet, although I will be able to get some work stuff done remotely. But we made the most of today by getting a couple of DIY jobs done around the house. First we had some LED lights to put up in our bedroom to give some softer lighting for when we don't need all the lights on but still want to see! Next we had some fixing points to install in the garage; these are to hook resistance bands onto during our gym sessions to further extend our range of exercises.

But the remainder of the day was taken up with jigsaw for me, digital art for Simon and plenty of TV time.

Oh and how cool is this t-shirt that Simon got me for Valentines?

Gotta love some retro Prince!
I love our choice of cards for each other...
...sums us up...Star Wars and keto!!!

OK, well Monday is done so I will see you all tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment