Tuesday 18 January 2022

Day 672

Day 672...

A Tuesday once more and a pretty uneventful day, so I think this will be a short post today.

The morning was spent in work and was split between catching up with my deputy manager and the usual admin stuff; spreadsheets, emails and banking.

I arrived home to catch up with Simon's day so far as he was on his lunch break and then I had the afternoon to myself. It was the first time in a long while that I didn't have anything specific to do and I was at a bit of a loss.

But rallying around I decided to get on top of the laundry and ironing; exciting I know right?! But as I'd had a phone call from my dad asking me to take him to the garage to collect his car tomorrow I thought I'd best get that out the way today. 

I'd then got a little task of setting up some tweets for the Disney Dream Girls podcast that I co-host. Each week we set up a number of tweets to promote the show to try to increase our number of listeners. I use 'tweetdeck' so that I can write and schedule all the tweets for a number of days, and because we have listeners here in the UK and over in the US I have to make sure that I hit all the right time zones!

The jigsaw then beckoned so with a fresh coffee in hand I spent a little time sorting through pieces and actually managed to get a couple of smaller sections completed, much to my surprise.

We then finished off the day with a chilly weights workout in our 'gym'. I'm trying to get about a 30 minute workout in a couple of times a week and then supplementing that with a couple of days on the exercise bike. Although I am struggling to fit in the bike at the moment!

And with that I will sign off and see you all tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment