Sunday 2 January 2022

Day 656

Day 656...

Today was more of a routine kind of day after the hustle and bustle of the festive period.

We started the day with the collection of our weekly grocery shop - yipee! A sign that life is returning back to it's usual routine. Although the service was that bad today that I decided to provide some feedback to the store. I couldn't find anything online that would allow me to feedback to the store direct nor could I find any other means of contacting the supermarket so I resorted to twitter. I always think it's a sad state of affairs when the only means of communicating is by taking to social media. But by mid-afternoon I'd had a response and have now been able to 'direct message' them with some more information...let's see what happens next?!

With the shopping packed away and a late breakfast/early lunch eaten (hence the need to get my grocery shop today!) we decided to head out for a walk. We've missed getting out and about for our walks but as today was another mild day for the time of year, and dry, it was too good an opportunity to pass up. We managed 3.4 miles in an hour and four minutes.

This afternoon I was tasked with looking over Simon's website that he's recently updated; I had a read through of it all to make sure everything read correctly and there were no errors. After that we took a little time out and while Simon drew and I sorted some jigsaw pieces we watched the Disney Christmas Day Parade which was filmed at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.

And then it was time to jump online with some of my Disney family for our Disney Dream Girls podcast family Sunday afternoon quiz! Our Sunday quiz started during the first lockdown and had become a regular Sunday occurrence, but as our lives have started to look a little more normal it has been difficult to get us all free at the same time. But today four of us were able to hook up online, have a chat and answer some questions. I actually won although that does mean that I now have the task of setting the questions for the next quiz!

I have an evening planned of 'not very much' that will most likely involve red wine and probably the latest series of Queer Eye!

See you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment