Sunday 27 June 2021

Day 466

Day 466...

Well I think it will be a short post today.

After a steady start to the day we headed out to the garage to continue what we had started yesterday and pretty much spent all day there! We have almost filled the three cupboards with 'stuff'; we have attached things to the wall; we have modified the work bench to store some tools and we have painted more walls. Well I say 'we' when really it was mainly Simon with a little assistance from yours truly!

Half way through the afternoon Molly asked if she could go out for a drive so I left Simon sorting all his tools out while I took Molly out. We managed just under an hour and once again she did really well, she even had an ambulance with sirens going to contend with!

Back home and I helped Simon with some more garage organisation although we still have more to finish off tomorrow. But I am hopeful that it will get finished tomorrow...fingers crossed!

Then it was time to head inside for this weeks Disney quiz via Zoom. It had been a couple of weeks since our last quiz so it was really good to see everyone and I loved the questions all about Pixar...although I didn't win. But that's okay as it's more about connecting with people than it is about winning a quiz.

And as I type I am cooking low carb naan bread to go with a chicken curry for dinner and after that it will be time to put my feet up!

See you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment