Wednesday 21 October 2020

Middle of the Week

 

Day 217...

So the midweek point of the working week.

And I think this will be another short post today. As the day has been pretty quiet.

I was in work today, covering for another member of staff on holiday, and once I got home I had some data input to complete. I'd realised late on today that I had a deadline approaching for some data input and thought it was for next week but then discovered it is actually tomorrow. Oops! But thankfully all very easily done and quickly input once home.

It was then mum and dad taxi service tonight as Molls had her kickboxing class.

And that was pretty much it for the day. Life rolls on and the news continues to reverberate around lockdowns and tiers of lockdown and restrictions and financial support, or lack thereof, and more confusion. And while I think the majority of us want to do our 'bit' to get us through whatever it is we are going through I think it becomes harder to see exactly what that 'bit' needs to be.

Take care, wash your hands, keep your distance and wear a mask.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment