Tuesday 20 October 2020

Day 216

 

Day 216...

It's been a quiet sort of day...work...home...post office and home again.

So I think this will be a surprisingly short post, in fact I'm really not sure what to write about tonight.

Where I live is still in Tier 2 restrictions and there is much talk about how long that is going to last for. There is still speculation as to whether we will, as a country, end up in some sort of mini-lockdown or circuit breaker as it seems to be called. But who knows?

All I do know is that we seem to go from one uncertainty to another and after seven months or more of this I think we are probably all getting a bit tired of it all. There is now this great conflict between the virus and the economy and an effort to get the balance right between the two, as well as the emotional and social impact that we are all feeling on our well-being.

So as I have a glass of red wine waiting for me I think I will stop there for the day and see you all tomorrow.

Take care out there, wash your hands, keep your distance and wear a mask.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment