Sunday 14 June 2020

Day 88

Day 88...

Today started like a typical lazy Sunday with a struggle to get out of bed!

But once up and about it was straight down to our supermarket of choice to fetch our 'collect' order. Me and Molly have this down to a fine art and were a little disappointed as we had to wait for our shopping to be brought out to us! Once home it was the usual routine of wipe everything down, get rid of as much packaging as possible, wash all the fresh food and then pack everything away.

By the time that was done it was make a coffee and settle down for a couple of hours of drawing as it was another online Dr Sketchy's Nottingham; hosted by the ever lovely Scarlett Daggers and poses by one of our most favourite burlesque performers Anna Fur Laxis. Now I am not an artist by any stretch of the imagination but I will happily have a go...nothing fancy just pencil and paper...here are a few of my efforts from today;



Afterwards armed with another coffee I thought I would spend a few minutes sat outside on the patio; as I sat down there was a rumble of thunder...I think I lasted about five minutes before the rain started! So back inside and I decided to start a new jigsaw...this is another Disney one from their Villainous range and based around the villain Jafar.

Slow progress is being made...have you seen how similar all those edge pieces look?! Although I did get a new jigsaw delivered today as well, ready for when this one is complete...and yes it's another Disney one...but this is 2000 pieces - eek!
And then to finish out the day there was another Disney Zoom quiz hosted by the podcast I co-host, Disney Dream Girls. I had set five questions all relating to Disneyland in Anaheim and then we had some music and movie related questions. Between me and Molly we didn't do too badly but the most important thing was that we had a good giggle and enjoyed the opportunity to chat with people from all over the world.

And that was today...a lazy Sunday that turned out to be not that lazy after all.

And tomorrow we re-open pre-school for the first time since the 19th March.

Take care out there,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment