Thursday 5 November 2020

Gunpowder, Treason & Plot

Day 232...

Here we are on Bonfire Night and we still have no definitive answer on the US elections and the UK has gone into Lockdown 2: Electric Boogaloo?? sorry I can't resist saying it every time it gets mentioned!

Today has been a non-work day for me and so my first job of the day was to do some research and prep ready for recording the Disney Dream Girls podcast later this evening. I had some villains to research as well as looking back 'on this day in Disney history'.

Once that was done I then had my main focus of the day...more jigsaws! Another 17 to clean up, photograph, edit and upload the photos and then create listings online for selling them. This did take me most of the day, it's surprising how long a process this is but at least all the jigsaws are now listed and are generating quite a bit of interest already.

I had some more of my Ebay sales collected early afternoon so I am gradually getting more space back in the house and less items that need to find a new home. My next lot to sell will be some board games that we no longer use...for some reason we have a number of different versions of monopoly...not sure why especially as I'm really not a fan of it!

Later this afternoon Michelle and I hooked up online and managed to get this Sunday's podcast recorded. It was great to have a quick chat and record together.

So the day ends with just as much uncertainty as the day started, no further forward with the US elections and plenty of whoosh's and bangs as fireworks fill the evening air and our government lead us into a month of lockdown that will leave us who knows where.

Take care wherever you may be, wash your hands, keep your distance and wear a mask.
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment