Wednesday 19 August 2020

Day 154

Day 154...

Well today has been a fairly straight forward and mundane kind of day...matched by the weather which has been grey and wet all day.

This morning we had another butchers delivery arrive which needed to be split into 'portions' for putting in the freezer. And although not as big an order as our previous ones it still took me and Molly about an hour to get it all sorted.

My next task was to tackle the ironing pile...okay mountain! Having been so busy the last couple of weeks, plus the very warm weather not making it conducive to iron, I had let the pile get bigger and bigger so today was the day to get it cleared. And I did and it only took me a couple of hours!

Lunchtime saw Simon and I brave the rain to take a walk out and did a quick 1.5 miles in 30 minutes and although quite wet by the time we got home it wasn't cold and it was nice to be out in the fresh air.

The rest of the afternoon was spent finishing the ironing, fielding a few pre-school emails and then doing some research into letting property. I have contacted a few agents and tomorrow I will start the process of deciding which agent to use and getting my head around all the 'must do's' so that we can let out our 'other house'.

At the end of the afternoon I took a little time out to put a few more pieces together of my jigsaw before taking Molly to her karate lesson...but unfortunately Molly was feeling wiped out and decided against going tonight. That did mean I had a little more time to put a few more pieces together before cooking dinner.

And that was my day...nothing remarkable...just a fairly standard sort of day.

Take care out there, be safe, keep your distance and wear a mask.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment